Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cutesy Halloween Birthday

The little girl who this was for had drawn me a picture of what she wanted, but when they ordered it, she had forgotten to bring the picture with her.  So, her instructions were that the cake had to be purple, and have on it a black cat, pumpkins, tombstones and ghosts.  This was the design I came up with.

She and mom came to pick it up, and mom was very pleased.  Grace, not so much.  I'm sure it didn't look like her picture she'd drawn, and that's what she had in her mind that she wanted.

I think it turned out pretty cute, and I hope that Grace finally came around to liking her cake. :)  I LOVE the candor and honesty of kids. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love, love this cake. Finding myself wanting one! Too cute!

    Keshia

    ReplyDelete