Thursday, November 10, 2011

THANKSGIVING CAKE SPECIAL!!


Need something a bit different than the traditional pumpkin pie 
for Thanksgiving dinner?
For the week of Thanksgiving 
I am offering two selections of 
8” cakes.  

 

2-LAYER PUMPKIN SPICE w/ CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
and
2-LAYER DARK CHOCOLATE w/ CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY FROSTING


Each cake is $24. (plus tax)

You MUST respond via email, 
call, text or send me a 
Facebook message
with your order 
NO LATER THAN 
Monday, November 21st.

Your cake(s) 
will need to be picked up 
between 2pm-6pm,
Wednesday, November 23rd
at my shop/kitchen, 
located at 1107 Fleming Street, 
New Castle, IN.
(Broad Street (SR38) to 11th St, turn north on 11th
Fleming is the first right,
running parallel with Broad St., 
directly across the street from the 
Henry County Jail. )


Celebrate life’s blessings
 with something sweet!
I’m so very thankful 
for each of you, my customers!
You help me see my dream coming true!

No comments:

Post a Comment